Terms and Conditions
· The promoter of the competition is Roaring Meg Retail Park. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
· The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16-21 excluding Roaring Meg Retail Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
· To enter the ‘Shining Stars of Stevenage’ competition, submit a nomination for someone from Stevenage and share a small amount of detail as to why they are your ‘shining star’ on our website form, which can be found on the competition page.
· Entries close on Sunday 13th September 2020 at 23:59. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
· The prize of x1 HP 14" Chromebook, Messenger Bag & Wireless Mouse 200 Bundle, x1 £50 Nando’s gift card and x1 £25 Costa Coffee gift card will be awarded to one person and shipped to a home address.
· One entry per person per day.
· The winner must be from Stevenage or within a 20-minute radius of the town.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· Roaring Meg Retail Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
· The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
· No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
· The winner will be chosen by the Roaring Meg Retail Park management team and the winner will be contacted within 7 working days of the closing date.
· The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days.
· The winner will be contacted via telephone and/or email; the winner’s contact details may be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
· If any emails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 14 days of being notified, then Roaring Meg Retail Park reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
· The competition winner’s story will be shared with The Comet and Hertfordshire Live.
· By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.